Camis have many clients who choose to use our subcontract manufacturing service for either part or complete electromechanical products because we are able to offer:-
- Electronic products that are right first time
- Electronic products that are delivered on time
- Electronic products that are cost effective
Our supply chain has been developed over a number of years to enable us to offer our clients a high quality manufacturing service for electronic products.
In our fabrication department we manufacture and assemble the most complex electromechanical products using our tried & tested supply chain to supply bought in components.
Electronics ranging from wiring looms, enclosures & populated pcbs through to graphical overlays are manufactured and assembled in house.
Products are brought together and assembled in our assembly area where inspection and testing are completed before delivery to client.
Quality is underpinned by our quality system which is certified to ISO9001:2008
Manufactured products include:
- Actuator motors fitted to fighter aircraft ejector seats, including the Harrier, Jaguar and Tornado.
- high performance hand driven generators manufactured to rigorous military standards.
- electronic diagnostic and monitoring equipment.
- Bespoke joystick control solutions for the agricultural industry.
- Industrial boiler control and manufacturing
- Moving aisle control systems.
- DC motor controls.
- Wireless lighting solutions.
Camis also offers a complete range of electronic sub contract manufacturing services specialising in the design and build of electronic controls and displays developed for specific products and manufacturers. An in-house precision sheet metal facility enables a rapid and complete solution for electronics products requiring bespoke mountings or housings. Services include:
- Electronic system design and prototype build.
- Full manufacturing and assembly services.
- PCB design and manufacture.
- Loom assemblies.